What We Believe
We believe that we should earnestly contend for God's standard of salvation. In the Word of God we find nothing short of a holy, Spirit-filled life with the signs following as on the day of Pentecost. (Acts 2:4; 8:14-17; 10:44-48; 10:1-6, Romans 12:1-2, Hebrews 12:14).
The only ground upon which God will accept a sinner is repentance from the heart for the sins that he has committed. (Psalm 51:17, Luke 24:47)
We believe in water baptism in the name of Jesus Christ, and the receiving of the Holy Ghost. (Acts 2:38; 10:44-48; 19:1-6)
- We believe in the Translation of Saints.
- We believe in the Millennium.
- We believe in the Lord's Supper.
- We believe in Divine Healing.
- We believe in a wholly sanctified life and final judgment.
To answer any questions you may have, we welcome you to our Bible classes. If this is not possible, you may call the church directly at 773.667.1500.